Sunday, July 29, 2007

偷窥无罪





偷窥,this two words always in my mind but... sometime is curious and fun. think everyone also have done this habit before. Me too, always 偷窥 my classmate when school. don't think too much, I'm not watching him or her doing something but maybe have feeling, ha ha...love movie especially those movie always with surprise. Was went to cinema watching latest movie TRANSFORMER last week but before start have alot of pre-view, always exciting about what new movie comes out. DISTURBIA , a words show on screen around 2 sec before preview this movie, show fun, loving, and happiness but... something was surprising me at last..."STOP." The actor say. Hey that is the guy act TRANSFORMER. Than the words disturbia comes out again. "I cant wait showing",am say to my fren. Finally its show today, and i watch already, two words... so shook...

The story about this movie is...watch yr self lah. Click on the disturbia website above and u will know how nice this movie are. And watch yr neighbour before watch this movie. He he... Highly recommended this movie.

No comments: